
First Picture: Michelle and her family (Josh, Michelle, Todd/her hubby, Colton, & Haylee) on her 40th Birthday last year. No matter what she says...she IS the oldest!
Second Picture: Kim and her family. (Carly, Fritz/her hubby, Jeremy, & Kim) It looks distorted because in order to get a pretty recent shot of them all together, I had to take a picture w/my cell phone of the one she gave me. lol.
Third Picture: Tammy and her family. (Katie, Nick, Laura, Emily, Tammy, Bob/her hubby, Grace, w/Tammy, & Shelby, w/Bob.) Same reason as Kim's picture. Pretty blurry too, but it's all I have.
Last Picture is of Dad and his wife Judy at the Nebraska vs. Oklahoma Big 12 Cha
mpionship in 2006. It's really the only one I have of the two them that is good.
But the most important thing to mention about that day is SOONERS won the championship!



Thank you for the Pictures. The girls look the same. Josh looks just like he did when he was little, just grown up now. Your dad hasn't change AT ALL. Judy is definitly opposite of your mom. So nice to see all them.
ReplyDelete